Ascension School and its faculty/staff work most effectively with volunteer services, and we value the entire community’s dedication to our young people. All areas of education are enhanced by parents, grandparents, relatives, and neighbors who give of their time, talent, and treasure.
All parents are members of our Parent-Teacher Organization which serves Ascension Catholic School with engaging student activities, adult volunteer opportunities, and beneficial programs to enhance academic and spiritual growth, advance literacy, and provide teacher support.
The School Advisory Council advises the principal and pastor on policies, procedures, and operations within the school. It facilitates communication among the school, parents, and parish.
Please click on the links below for more information:
- Link to the PTO Website
- Recess Guidelines
- Archdiocesan Child Protection Policy
- Code of Ethical Standards
- Archdiocesan Harassment Policy
- Virtus Training (For the safety of our children, any adult working or volunteering at the school must complete Virtus Training.)
- ACS Advisory Council By-Laws
- School_Advisory_Council_Application for 2014-15
- Summer AR Computer Lab Schedule